POLICY as of 1-1-20
1. Before your service please let us know if you have any coupons, gift cards, or free cards in order to have them
applied at the time of payment.
2. Once a customer has paid for their service, any coupons, gift cards or free cards can not be applied for that visit,
and will have to be used for the next visit.
3. When you fill up your Lucky Nails Rewards card with 10 points for that day, you cannot redeem it for a same day
but for your subsequent visit.
4. When you fill up your Lucky Nails Rewards card with 10 points, you can redeem it for a Regular Pedicure (# 1).
For an additional fee you can upgrade your pedicure.
5. When you receive your free pedicure/manicure you cannot combine it with any other offers, such as coupons.
6. When you receive your free pedicure/manicure, even with a separate service, you will not earn another point at
the time of that service. Points will start to be added on your next visit.
7. Only ONE coupon or Only ONE point PER customer.
8. There is NO REFUND after time of service . If there is a problem within the first three days after service we
will try to fix it, “Within Reason.” However, if you decide you would like something different from what you
have come to have fixed, then you will be charged for the change and that can be added to your rewards card.
9. If you forget your stamp after your service or lost your rewards card, we will not reimburse any points you have
accumulated on that rewards card and you will have to start your points over with a new card. MAKE SURE to
keep your card in a safe place to avoid this from happening.
10. If you forget your coupon at the time of your service, we will not be able to replace it for you. YOU MUST
HAVE your coupon with you at the time of your service, with the Lucky Nails Logo, in order to
receive any discount.
11. Each customers service is separate. Even if you pay for multiple services that does not mean you earn all the
points. The customer's receiving the services that exceed $16 receive their own points. It is one point PER
CUSTOMER, PER BOX, PER DAY regardless of who is paying for the service.
12. Please make sure you use the correct coupon for the service you are receiving. You cannot combine coupons
even if you are getting two services. For example, if you are getting a "Mani & Pedi" you need to use the
coupon that says "Mani & Pedi." You cannot use the "Manicure" or "Pedicure" coupons because those are
only valid for those two separate services.
13. We are not responsible for LOST, STOLEN, or DAMAGED personal property . Please take care of your
14. Please choose your color carefuly . We will not be responsible if they do not come out the way you want . If you
Change your mind to different color then you will be charged for that change.
15. Appointments: We will try our best to keep your appointment on time. Occasionally, we are delayed, but your
appointment will remain our top priority. Please arrive at least 5-10 minutes before your appointment time.
16. Late Appointments: If you are late, we will try our best to take you in. However, In order to respect our other
customer's time and their schedule we may have to reschedule your appointment for another time. We value
ALL our customers time please do the same.
17. Wait Time: We can simply estimate the wait time. We may possibly take you in sooner, or even later then we
predict. If you leave and come back then you have to start back of the line again .
18. Sign In: If you sign in for your friend, your friend must be with you or it will be considered a walk-in. Please
make sure we know so we can help you better .
19. SORRY NO PERSONAL CHECKS. There is a $10 Minimum purchase for credit cards.
20. We only take the most recent coupons. If you have any questions please ask one of our technicians and they
will be happy to assist you.
21. We have the right to decline any service at any time.
22. If in the event that there is a refusal of payment for services rendered, the appropriate authorities
will be notified.
23. If a customer finds that they do not have money on their person at the time payment is expected and says that
they would like to go to an ATM or Bank to get money, then the customer must leave a valid driver's license
until they return to pay for the services rendered.
24. Please there are NO PETS ALLOWED in our salon.
25. THERE IS NO SPEAKING ON YOUR CELLPHONE ALLOWED IN THE STORE.
26. Please save your Lucky Nails Card for any complaints you may have. If you do not have it,
we cannot help you.
The nail technicians are only following the store's policy therefore, if you have any questions or problems please fill out our form on the home page.The Manager will get back to you ASAP.
Lucky Nails appreciates your patronage and want you to have a fantastic experience when you visit us. We apologize for any inconvenience some of our store policies may pose for some customers. We thank you in advance for your understanding.
–Lucky Nails Management